It's just one week before Fenwick's Bristol Bikefest, powered by Bristol Beer Factory, kicks off on June 29th. Once again the event will be held on the singletrack filled Ashton Court trail, made even better with recent trail improvements making for some fresh and exciting racing for both veterans of the festival and newcomers alike.
For this year the organisers have lengthened the event from 6 to 8 hours and have added a standalone e-bike category. Also included in the event are kids racing events and the concisely named Steve Worland - Ride Singletrack Hard and Drink a Swig of Cider a Lap Memorial Cup that will take place on race day. Both spectators and riders will be looked after by a selection of vendors on site and a bar open all day from sponsors Bristol Beer Factory.
If that hasn't tempted you, then you can also meet some of the off-road team! We'll be on the start line, not taking things at all seriously, with a hydration strategy completely reliant on cider! Come find our gazebo to say hi.
Here is the time table and the prices for the various events on offer:
- 8 am: Registration opens
- 9 am: Kids racing (under 11 years – free / under 14 years - £5)
- 10 am: E-bike race – 1 ½ - 2h (no age categories - £15)
- 12 noon: Main race (solo - £35 / pairs - £60 / teams 3-4 riders - £100)
- 12:07 pm: SWMC (solo - £35 / pairs - £60 / teams 3-4 riders - £100)
- 8:00 pm: Racing finishes, followed by prize presentation and after party
With only a few entries left you'll need to get a move on and sign up as soon as possible to secure your spot. Follow the link to bag your tickets.
You might also like: