The Troy Lee Designs A1 Drone is back, the non-MIPS version of the popular A1 returns to bring Troy Lee style at a reduced cost.
The styling and colour choice on the relaunched Drone is a slightly muted down version of the A1 MIPS Classic. Where the A1 of old used to be a rainbow full of sparkly colourways and flashy styles the Drone has always brought toned down looks whilst still retaining that statement Troy Lee 'cool'.
Since then the Troy Lee A1 Classic has seen normal colours too such as a muted grey and blue, leaving this iteration of the A1 Drone to sit in the lineup as a slightly less expensive version of the A1 - no MIPS means less spendy.
The aggressive all-mountain half shell still features:
- Reinforced polycarbonate shell in-moulded with the EPS liner - large coverage at the rear
- 8 air intakes at the front coupled with 8 exhaust outlets at the rear
- Triple position adjustable retention system
- Single piece, ultra plush, anti-bacterial, removable and washable comfort liner
- Fully adjustable moto inspired visor with anodized aluminium hardware
- 25g lighter than the A1 Classic MIPS
We've heard that the A1 Drone will be available from the 17th November 2017 in the three colours you see here. It will cost $109 so will probably retail at about the same amount in pounds (TBC).