Focus Thron 6.9 Mountain Bike is a rapid and agile mountain bike, built to excel on anything from flowing trails to an all-day XC marathon. It has a durable aluminium frame that is lightweight and features the F.O.L.D kinematics to provide a sensitive, yet progressive suspension curve.
The Thron 6.9 has a neat C.I.S cockpit that houses the cables and brake hoses out of the way, routed through the stem and headtube.
The Thron's robust 29” Novatec wheels keep the ride fast, and the 130mm FOX 34 Rhythm fork smooths out the roots and rocks of technical terrain, while the FOX Float DPS Performance rear shock keeps things steady at the back.
The bike comes with a Shimano 12-speed Deore XT groupset for smooth gear changes and low weight, and Shimano's XT four-piston hydraulic brakes for powerful braking power.
The Thron 6.9 comes with a frame bag that fits within the main triangle, allowing you to carry a range of essentials such as tools, nutrition and spares.
- Fork FOX 34 Rythm 130 mm
- Rear Shock FOX FLOAT DPS Performance 130 mm
- Seatpost Kind Shock Rage-i 170 mm
- Brakes Shimano XT M8100 200/180 mm
- Drivetrain Shimano XT 1x12
- Stem FOCUS C.I.S. integrated 50 mm
- Handlebar BBB Ascension 760 mm
- Wheelset RODI/Novatec D041 29"
- Tires MAXXIS DISSECTOR EXO Dual/Rekon EXO Dual 2.4
Weight 15.8 kg
> Buy now: Focus Thron 6.9 from Sigma Sports for £2,015