Remember a couple of weeks back when Trash Free Trails announced the Halloween Trail Clean Tour? Well now the seven locations have been selected and a very busy week is ahead of the TRASHBUSTERS. Here's where they'll visit and how to get involved.
Everyone hates it when you're mid-ride and you come across a pile of rubbish left by those irresponsible few. To combat these hellish encounters, Trash Free Trails will be sending the TRASHBUSTERS to seven different locations in the UK over the course of a week to rid the trails we know and love from pesky trash. For more info on what they're up to, click here to find out more.
Without further ado, here's where the TRASHBUSTERS will be visiting -
1. Friday 22nd October - Day 1 - Cathkin Braes MTB Trails, Glasgow
2. Saturday 23rd October - Day 2 - Cannock Chase
3. Sunday 24th October - Day 3 - Greno and Wharncliffe Woods, Sheffield
4. Monday 25th October - Day 4 - Ambergate Woods, Belper, Derbyshire
5. Thursday 28th October - Day 5 - The Wandle Trail, Wandsworth, London
6. Friday 29th October - Day 6 - Tilgate Forest, Crawley (TBC)
7. Sunday 31st October - Halloween Trail Clean Tour Grand Finale event - Barry Sidings, Pontypridd, Cardiff
It's not just about the TRAILBUSTERS though, as they'll also be bringing along some Red Bull, Trek, and North Face athletes to get their hands dirty. They may even show off some riding if you're lucky. Of course, Trash Free Trails is also encouraging local riding communities to get stuck in too, so head over to the TFT website for all of the details about timings and locations.
If you're unable to join the TRAILBUSTERS at any of the seven locations, you're welcome to register your own Halloween trail clean so you can join virtually. That'll give you access to guidance on how to organise a safe and enjoyable trail clean and a local A-Team member (not that A-Team) for support and advice if necessary.
You might also like: